| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Baton Rouge, La in February is quite mild at 11.7 °C (53.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.6 °C (63.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.8 °C (42.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in February is 11.8 °C (21.2 °F).
- The weather in February is very faintly moist. Some 140.2mm (5.5in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 10:42 long and the longest day is 11:26 long with an average length of 11:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Baton Rouge, La February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Baton Rouge, La, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Baton Rouge, La:
- Natchez, Ms, Usa - 125.6 kms (78.1 miles) N
- Bunkie, La, Usa - 113.1 kms (70.3 miles) WNW
- Lafayette Caa Ap, La, Usa - 84 kms (52.2 miles) WSW
- Lake Charles, Louisiana, Usa - 201.2 kms (125 miles) W
- Grand Coteau, La, Usa - 95.4 kms (59.3 miles) WSW
- Franklin , La, Usa - 95.4 kms (59.3 miles) WSW
- Vicksburg, Mississippi, Usa - 212.7 kms (132.2 miles) N
- Jackson, Ms, Usa - 231.4 kms (143.8 miles) NNE
- Brookhaven City, Ms, Usa - 204.3 kms (126.9 miles) NNE
- Covingtonnw, La, Usa - 126.1 kms (78.4 miles) ENE
- Amite, La, Usa - 69 kms (42.9 miles) ENE
- Pascagoula, Ms, Usa - 249.4 kms (155 miles) E
- New Orleans Audubon, La, Usa - 121.7 kms (75.6 miles) ESE
- New Orleans, Louisiana, Usa - 101.3 kms (62.9 miles) ESE
- Thibodaux, La, Usa - 79.5 kms (49.4 miles) SSE
- Houma, La, Usa - 103.9 kms (64.6 miles) SSE