| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Baton Rouge, La in October is warm at 20.3 °C (68.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.7 °C (80.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.9 °C (57 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 12.8 °C (23 °F).
- The weather in October is dryish. Just 88.4mm (3.5in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 10:56 long and the longest day is 11:49 long with an average length of 11:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Baton Rouge, La October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Baton Rouge, La, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Baton Rouge, La:
- Natchez, Ms, Usa - 125.6 kms (78.1 miles) N
- Bunkie, La, Usa - 113.1 kms (70.3 miles) WNW
- Lafayette Caa Ap, La, Usa - 84 kms (52.2 miles) WSW
- Lake Charles, Louisiana, Usa - 201.2 kms (125 miles) W
- Grand Coteau, La, Usa - 95.4 kms (59.3 miles) WSW
- Franklin , La, Usa - 95.4 kms (59.3 miles) WSW
- Vicksburg, Mississippi, Usa - 212.7 kms (132.2 miles) N
- Jackson, Ms, Usa - 231.4 kms (143.8 miles) NNE
- Brookhaven City, Ms, Usa - 204.3 kms (126.9 miles) NNE
- Covingtonnw, La, Usa - 126.1 kms (78.4 miles) ENE
- Amite, La, Usa - 69 kms (42.9 miles) ENE
- Pascagoula, Ms, Usa - 249.4 kms (155 miles) E
- New Orleans Audubon, La, Usa - 121.7 kms (75.6 miles) ESE
- New Orleans, Louisiana, Usa - 101.3 kms (62.9 miles) ESE
- Thibodaux, La, Usa - 79.5 kms (49.4 miles) SSE
- Houma, La, Usa - 103.9 kms (64.6 miles) SSE